View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 10:57 AM   #28
Dubie1947
Bat Boy

Hi slugga27

BIG17EASY is correct. The best way would be to fix the game's mistake and that could be done in most cases. However, there are times that it's just not feasible.

There is a way to correct stats and box scores though. You can export and import ML stats with a function on the League Settings page. The saved information is located in saved games import_export folder as a txt file. The stats are somewhat cumbersome to change because there is a huge amount of comma separated data in each file. I generally import the player/year specific data into excel to correct te data, I reconvert it back into the comma separated data format.

The bpx scores can also be changed but this is even more complicated because they saved in html format. I usually don't bother doing this.

Note that there a few other stat problems in the game. One of these days I'll list them in detail when I get a chance (probably in a different forum topic). One of the main problems is that defensive double plays are sometimes not properly accounted for. In most cases a DP will be something like 6-4-3. The game handles this correctly
Dubie1947 is offline   Reply With Quote