View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:06 PM   #22
Layton is my Homeboy
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Killed Kenny? View Post
It would be great if this program changed the color shades of the logo as well. This means that as the colors fade into another color, it would be great to keep the fading the same while the color changes.
Unfortunately, this would probably be beyond my skillset (at least, it would take more time for me to code than I have available). However, there are a bunch of free programs out there that might fit the bill for you.

One program I would recommend is IrfanView, which is a powerful but lightweight image editor. You can use some of the colour tools on that to adjust the R, G, and B colour levels and/or transform colours for the entire image.

If you want something more powerful, I'd recommend a program like GIMP. This is basically a free PhotoShop-like program build for GNU users. To run GIMP on a Windows machine, you will need to download an installer from here.

Other than that, there's a lot of great logo-makers and modders on these forums who might be receptive to re-colouring logos if you post them and ask nicely.
Layton is my Homeboy is offline   Reply With Quote