View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 01:37 PM   #20
Tiger Fan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf7623
TF, When you say you import the real schedule, where are you getting your schedule from. I know I have seen threads about schedules, but I just want to be clear on what you are doing. By the way thanks for the year by year updates you are doing. It is greatly appreciated
Schedule is coming from within the game. Go to league setup for your major league. There is a tab called other functions. Select it and one of the options is edit schedule. On the edit schedule screen there is a choice to import schedule. Point the game to the schedule folder with your OOTP 2006 game and you will have a long list of schedules. They are alphabetically. About halfway down the list is one called Major_American

The next one on the list is Major_League. The end of it is cut off until you click on it but it is 1901. Count down 3 more and you will have 1904.

Hope that makes sense. I am sure it is explained better in the game guide if you need it.

Just make sure your league is setup for balanced schedule and the right number of games or it will not import. (ie you have to be set to 140 games to import the 1903 schedule and 154 to get the 1904 schedule to import.)

If you want the best accuracy for schedule dates (ie season ending on a Sunday) disable the all-star game for pre-1933 leagues since there was no allstar break or game at that time.
Tiger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote