View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 11:06 AM   #9
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldante56 View Post
Any way to change the date of the draft lottery so it’s not the day before the draft?
No. It hasn't really been something a lot of people have asked for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herolover12 View Post
How to tell the average rating for an attribute in the league. Example, I have a LD with 14 in positioning. What is the leagues avg score for defensemen?
I don't think you can exactly do this, but you could use the Search bar at the top of the main screen (click on the magnifying glass) and say look at all the D in your given league by searching it and then using the arrow keys to get a quick glance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renojedi View Post
Is there away to edit a player's history?

When I start with an expansion team, my workaround for the entry draft is to take players from other teams. I would like to edit the history screen so I can change the drafting team to my new team.
Not currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoie45 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdummie View Post
Is there any way to have a unlimited NHL roster so I can play my prospects, recent draft picks, ect so I can have a clue on setting my final roster prior to regular season? Thanks.
I know the rosters don't have to be at 23 during pre season, so I not sure what you mean by "unlimited". I generally just dress the prospects that are closest to being NHL ready.
Rosters are unlimited during the preseason, but you still can't have more than 50 contracts on a team. If you don't have someone signed (say a prospect), you can offer than a PTO to come to camp.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote