View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 04:26 PM   #33
guamyank
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballMan View Post
I would advise to still check the schedules because sometimes i don't think it gets the teams right from the schedules. For the most part its correct but for example in 1873 it had the Philadelphia and Baltimore teams backwards.
That makes a big big difference. I saw the Canaries go 6-0 while the other Baltimore team which had played the 6 game schedule in the real NA, had a pitcher go 1-26.
I just use retrosheet and edit the schedule in the game. I tried editing the schedule and saving it from the game but i cant get that to work. So right now i have to edit the schedule within the league.
Ya, I'll keep an eye on it. A big problem I was having was that I had to use the same number of games played for both sub-divisions. I finally realized a work-around for the issue by simply importing the first sub-division's schedule, and then changing the number of games played in options before importing the second sub-division's schedule. Pretty good trick...hopefully it won't create any issues during the season.
guamyank is offline   Reply With Quote