View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 11:08 PM   #42
kehowey
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by cephasjames View Post
All of the logos are renamed, for better searchability, and made to be plug-and-play* (for new games) by using Layton is my Homeboy's Fictional Logo File Utility (this thing is AWESOME, check it out). Every logo has the logo name with all of the color codes that are needed. Just put them into your "logo" folder and when you start a new game they will create team colors, hat colors and uniform colors.
  • You can download the collection in small bites (<10MB each) at davmws' site, PT Sports.

• You may download the whole collection in one big chunk (102MB) here.

• If you are registered at FaceGen Central at Soxx Country (which is free) you can get the entire collection located in their Online Storage.

• You can find all of them individually at Pictures by cephasjames - Photobucket. Photobucket, unfortunately, has a limit on the name lengths so they will only have the primary color, text color, and (seldom used) secondary color. These are the three main colors that everything else builds from, so you can just plug them into Layton's utility click 'Randomize', then click 'Rename' and you're good to go. Or even just plug them into the game and manually type in the info based off of what I've done.

• silvam14 has put many of them into circle format. You can find those at Pictures by silvam14 - Photobucket
Design Note: When I renamed these using Layton's utility I made all of the uniforms white (because that's what I like ). If you want some or all of them to be alternate, colored uniforms simply plug them into Layton's utility and change them. It takes seconds.

* they have all of the hex code attached to them needed to automatically imput the team colors, etc in game for new games.
Cephasjames, you got some great stuff. Thanks...
kehowey is offline   Reply With Quote