View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 11:18 AM   #209
Roggie
Minors (Single A)

1) Did you like the OOTP 17 color scheme and use of team colors. If not, what could be improved? The team colors touch was great. Definitely would prefer that to stay.

2) How about the interface layout, is the upper area (info & navigation) easy to use and understand?
It's simple and clean. Can't think of anything with the upper part that I'd like to see changed.

3) What interface quirks would you like to see fixed / improved?
The only thing I noticed that bothered me was with an online league. I was made a commissioner part way through this release, and I noticed that the button on the sidebar for shortlists was replaced with a button for the commish home page. Would like to still keep the shortlist button there.

4) Any feature ideas that relate to the interface which you'd like to see implemented (i.e. more hotkey support)?
Hotkey support would be pretty nice, even if it's something as simple as only from the manager office page. Just hit R for the Rosters/Transactions tab, L for lineups, P for pitching staff, T for Transactions (FA/Waivers), things like that.

5) Which skin did you use in OOTP 17? Would you like to see an alteration to our usual default / dark / classic skin themes?
I use the dark theme. Default is just too bright and hurts my eyes. Dark works very well with the team colors, although without it, it can be a bit too dark.
Roggie is offline   Reply With Quote