View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 09:58 PM   #70
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromtheline View Post
My two cents..

Las Vegas should definitely be in the American League. Don't forget the Dodgers are pretty close to Las Vegas too. In the AL, they would only be close to the Angels. Secondly, the thin air in Vegas would probably lead to more offense, which traditionally suits the AL better.

Next, I know you only want two divisions in each subleague, but for the purpose of this discussion I will assume there are four divisions in each subleague. This is just because there are not much teams in Western and Central United States, and it would be nice to have the divisions respect geography.

As for the American League team to switch leagues (by the way only one is required), I would recommend Toronto Blue Jays. Sure, you would be uprooting decades of history and rivalry for the Jays, but they are not American. But the NL East/South is a good fit for them considering all the blockbuster trades they've had with those teams.

AL West: Mariners, Angels, A's, Vegas
AL South: Rays, Royals, Rangers, Arrows

AL North: Twins, White Sox, Tigers, Indians
AL East: Pirates, Red Sox, Orioles, Yankees

NL North: Rockies, Cardinals, Cubs, Brewers
NL West: Padres, Giants, Dodgers, D'backs

NL South: Astros, Marlins, Braves, Reds
NL East: Nationals, Blue Jays, Phillies, Mets
I would prefer to have Vegas in the AL also. I am going with 4 most likely, I will realign when I get to January.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote