View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 02:16 PM   #97
The Wolf
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon J. Scudworth View Post
I don't think he meant to imply it. But it's easy to take the term "vanilla OOTP" and his proselytization-like zeal for stats-only the wrong way. I've seen softer sells from Jehovah's Witnesses.
Is it Jehovah's-Witness-like to urge everyone to give SO a try, given that so many of us have tried it and found it to be our favorite way to play? I make a point of being clear that it's not for everyone and that everyone should play the game the way that they enjoy it most, whatever that is.

If it is then we know very different Jehovah's Witnesses, and I had one for a close friend.

Personally I think it would be selfish of us to have found such a fun way to play the game and not to share it enthusiastically.
Well, the average OOTP user...downloads the game, manages his favorite team and that's it.
According to OOTP itself, OOTP MLB play (modern and historical) outnumbers OOTP fictional play three to one.

Five thousand thanks for a non-modder? I never thought I'd see the day. Thank you for your support.
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote