View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 01:52 PM   #11
Corsairs
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kq76 View Post
Does that cash number (starting balance) update throughout the season? If not, and that is how it does it then it sounds like the game is using the wrong figure for cash. Surely it only makes sense to use the current balance figure and not the year's starting balance. Whether the revenue is earned or not I don't think should matter (that's more an accounting issue). If the money has been given to you (again, some of it probably shouldn't be, but that's a separate issue, then it should be made available to dispense how one sees fit.

I obviously don't make many trades involving cash otherwise I should have known this.
The value in the "CASH" field will update during the season for certain events (e.g. completing a trade that nets/loses you cash). In terms of your yearly revenue/loss, that figure isn't added/deducted from your available cash until the day after your league's postseason concludes. This is also the day when your media contract money is added to your available funds.
Corsairs is offline   Reply With Quote