View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 12:26 PM   #177
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
After my first foray through the teams on the list, here's how we stand:

I188 - six teams, with Asylum ineligible for at least awhile. They do allow me, however to see the league reports, so I can do the standings. Arkham, as noted above, needs to swap out one live player. Gotham has several Live, so they're ineligible. That leaves:

Mudville, Battery Point, Daytona Beach, Stephensville, Asheboro, Waffletown

In S263 we have:

Port Ruppert, Campbell, Kaneohe, Seattle, with Terra Incognita, another of my teams I can't manage just yet, ineligible.

In B250 we have:

Shasta, Aina Haina, Paololo, Cooper. Since I can't view team vs. team reports or schedules for that league, someone else will have to do that. I would be happy to compile the standings if you want to send me the Our League results. You would also need to scan the rosters to make sure there are no Live or Future Legends.

I must add that it was a joy to scan the rosters of the teams I could see, and see the diversity of players, unlike the round up of usual suspects you see throughout other teams.

Finally, Wheatland is in G309, and Philadelphia I249, so we will keep them on the list and meet up with them down the road.

Will try to post standings and how many Our League games each team is scheduled for later tonight, or before leaving in the morning. There are three Our Leagues up and running.

Good luck to all.
I can monitor B250
OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote