View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 05:54 PM   #99
QuantaCondor
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKap View Post
The idea of grinding and pack rewards would be a good addition. Here are a few grinding suggestions in case anyone from OOTP is reading:

1. Win 75+ games in a season with players from a specific team (e.g. Red Sox) - the team will have to be comprised of players from that team only.

Rewards will increase will the league level so that rewards for completing mission at the Gold league level are better than at Bronze.

2. Same concept but meet a statistical category (e.g. 100 home runs in a season) with players from the same ML team. Or you can do this with outfielders only.
Contrary perspective: I absolutely do NOT want these things whatsoever. The viability of playing FTP without a ton of grinding is one of the best features of PT and a huge part of the reason I continue to play. If the devs introduce grinding as a replacement for passive PP income from carefully designed team construction, I'm long gone. I can go play Madden or Fifa or Diamond Dynasty or ANY other ultimate team game if I want a mode with a ton of grinding.

EDIT: If people are suggesting throwing in one-time pack rewards for certain specific offline achievements, that doesn't fix the economy problem of scarcity of cards over time. And if people just want more free packs, why not just ask for the challenge mode pack timer to be reduced? It's at least more transparently an ask for free stuff.

F2P + restrictions. First F2P winner of PT21 Perfect League

F2P + restrictions. New team -> PT title in 8 weeks

Last edited by QuantaCondor; 08-20-2019 at 05:57 PM.
QuantaCondor is offline   Reply With Quote