View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 04:28 AM   #87
One Great Matrix
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
I have 21 of these cards and if they were so good why am I in 2nd place 9 games behind? My team batting average is less than what it was when it was a F2P team. Even so, I expect to make it all good next Sunday.
'Cause there's another team in your division with similar cards?

Either way, 2nd place 9 games behind sure isn't 4th or 5th place as many as 70 GB+, some of the teams in perfect, routinely are 40+ GB by the AS break.

Players that can't afford the steroids cards , I will admit are not so handicapped as that they can't make some adjustments and at least show up for the playoffs and see what happens. And it's good that those cards defenses are more reflective of the player's career average rather than them at their very best everywhere as well...

Then again, it's all good.

It's strange, it seems very difficult to sort of have success & react to it as the success you imagined before you had it...No, instead, we as people tend to have success and then judge any further successes as if the success we've already had is just the way things are everywhere and sort of take for granted that things surely should get better.

One Great Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote