View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 10:21 PM   #1
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

League Modifers & Stat Outputs

Hey guys,

Sorry for starting yet another thread on this. I really need help and its driving me NUTS.

Quick run down - started my first ever fictional league 20 teams (will hit 30 after multiple expansions). Starting the league out in 1980 but looking to start with present day MLB stat totals. I cannot for the life of me get this right.

I selected "2018" for the league totals and it produces way inflated stats. I am not familiar with tweaking this much and for my own sake of trying to self fix it I change one thing and it makes others worse/better.

The defaults the game starts with when making a fictional league are also high compared to present day MLB.

Basically what I am looking for it a set of numbers to input that will produce very similar numbers to present day MLB (few HR hitters of 40 +, high 200's for strike outs... maybe 1-2 peaking right over 300, ERA's between 2 and 3.5, batting average with a handful of people north of .300) basically similar a similar stat(s) output to this:

2018 MLB Statistics

I am very green with any modifier type settings and just cannot get the game to produce a similar stat set. Please please please can someone help

EDIT: I've also hit recalc and it just makes things worse/more inflated...

Last edited by Hockey13Playa; 03-30-2019 at 10:26 PM.
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote