View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 08:15 PM   #8730
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Two main requests here, at least, txranger, if I may? First, I'd like to know how things are likely progressing in relation to my earlier team-related requests, especially for the Angels.

Second, I need some logos for the Elite Baseball Union, one primary and one secondary, colors optional, suitable for the years between 1901 and 1920 or 1925, I think, and 1903 is about to begin. Also need sets for the following teams: Baltimore Marines, Boston Midnight Riders, Columbus Bluecoats, Richmond Grays, and modifications of the logos and/or uniforms in blue and orange for the Houston Oilers that either you or knuckler did showing 1950 on them, but with that date absent, if possible. Already have the related blue and orange cap and one related logo, but the other related items have 1950 on them, you see, it seems.

For the Marines, I'd like their main colors to be similar to those of both the Navy and the Marine Corps, but also show at least some Baltimore-style coloring and thematic touches. Use your best judgement on their looks, but keep in mind the current time period, please, even with striping, et cetera, if present.

For the Midnight Riders, think something more along the lines of Paul Revere on a horse, for example, maybe in black, silver, navy blue, or other perhaps suitable colors, and semi-flowing potentially handwritten script on a rounded or a square, for at least one logo, if not two. Use the same styles and colors for the rest of the related set, if possible. They won't be changing their main looks until at least 1915 or 1920, I expect.

For the Bluecoats, think something along the lines of the Blue Jackets from the NHL, but more like what a baseball team might wear, and with mostly similar colors to the NHL team, along with something reminiscent of either Ohio State University or the state of Ohio, if not both. Perhaps a logo could incorporate the state bird or some other state animal in a Civil War-style uniform, for example?

For the Richmond Grays, perhaps something similar to the Bluecoats' looks might work, but in gray instead of blue, and something largely reminiscent of Virginia and/or the Richmond area of it. Not necessarily just like them, of course.

One bit of hopefully useful information, or two bits, at least, here for you to perhaps consider is or are as follows: In many, if not most, of my USA-related and/or USA-set stories, at least, if not my saved games, things like the American Civil War are not even fought because the issue of slavery in America is settled at the time of the American Revolution, but perhaps at least sometimes, the Mexican-American War may last longer than it did in reality, for example. Also, in my historical simulations, I generally don't activate the "color" barrier, either, even if I could at any time somehow. In this fictional dynasty's related timeline, please keep in mind that for storytelling purposes, at least, no American Civil War has yet been fought, for reasons already mentioned, so please let that inform your thought processes here as best as possible. Thank you in advance, and I hope to read your response to this post here as soon as possible, et cetera, of course.

Please continue to keep up all your great work here, I hope, txranger. You are surely a blessing here, I believe, to many. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote