View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 03:40 PM   #2
no way
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezdaddy View Post
I'm interested in FHM3 as I'm lost interest in using the EA NHL series to try to sim NHL hockey (yeah, I know ... ). I see that FHM3 has full NHL licensing support in it. So here are my questions

(1) If I choose to run my Devils team, will I be able to keep other team's rosters up to date with roster moves and such? I like to have the rosters realistic. For real player injuries I would send them down to the minors if I needed a roster spot. I also like to set each team's lineup based on what was used the night before by each real NHL team

(2) can I watch other team's games?

(3) if my team doesn't make the playoffs can I watch and/or control another team on their playoff runs?

(4)I'd want to add the Las Vegas team for 2017-18, do I have to use a random generated schedule, or will one be available for the 17-18 season with the authentic schedule?
ad 1) If you use commisioner mode then you can edit pretty much anything, you can even edit injuries as in make player injured (at least was doable in FHM2). Rosters and lineups you might need to add additional managers, been a while since I played FHM2 so not sure on that one.

ad 2) you can watch all games one by one if you want (again at least in FHM2 it was possible)

ad 3) you can watch, for control you'd probably have to add manager if you haven't done that before

ad 4) here I doubt that even NHL does have their schedule for that season done, I might be mistaken but I think they make schedule for each season in the offseason before, so here I'd say not even possible for official schedule.
no way is offline   Reply With Quote