View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 11:54 AM   #60
Dan Theman
Hall Of Famer

J.HenryWaugh - check to see if your saves are in a custom folder or in the default folder. If it's a custom, I *believe* you need to actually name it "saved_games" for the in-game backup to work (I heard this workaround for someone else who ran into a similar situation). Alternately, I've heard if you manually point it at the default location (where it's at now) that has worked for someone else. It's a bit of a mystery to me why that happens to a few people. One grandmaster, 100% effective workaround is that you can also just manually back them up by alt-tabbing and then copying your saved game folder to a backup location of your choice. Copy & paste ftw.

rocktober - That sounds like a DEP error. I would unlicense (if you got that far), unintstall, and follow the guide I laid out on page two. It's a long guide because I go into a deeper explanation of things, but the process is fairly quick. The game runs fine in Vista (both 32- and 64-bit) as long as you get all your t's dotted and your eyes crossed . That *should* work for you, but in case you're still in need of a refund, any such request is handled on a case-by-case basis by email or pm to the devs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Sullivan
Well ... To be fair, I am going to change the name to "DanSim Baseball"

- Shaun

Last edited by Dan Theman; 09-08-2009 at 11:59 AM.