View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 04:10 PM   #83
Matt from TN
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Modern Relic
Matt,
I already posted my guys some time ago (page 1 of the thread). I just wanted to let you know that I edited my submitted players, adding birthdate info and also adding one player.

Rather than reposting the entire list here, I just changed my original post.

No problem... I added the birthdates & the newest ancestor...

I apologize that it's taking so long to get to a lot of the players, but each season takes quite a bit of time for me to do it right... and doing it right is the way I think is best... We're almost to 1910 & there's been a steady dose of new players for the past few seasons... and it looks like there will be many more coming from 1910 on...

My goal is to get to the 40's, 50's, 60's or sometime later in the history where those of us who follow this thread can have ourselves or our fathers in the game & so I can get owners for the league... but I don't see any big rush in getting there & since everyone seems to be enjoying the thread, I think I'll try to keep it as it is...

I had wanted to write a bit more about some historical aspects, but it's 1909 and not a lot had happened to this point... plus it takes me an awfully long time just to do what I'm doing...
Matt from TN is offline   Reply With Quote