View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 03:00 PM   #35
JasonC23
All Star Reserve

Between the hard-to-use interface (I have to return to the start screen how many times?), the time it takes to create rosters for multiple tournament types (I have to activate and sort through how many cards?), the number of tournaments that never seem to fill up (or did they fill up and I already lost--the interface is so unhelpful here), and, honestly, even though this might undermine my semi-legitimate gripes, the incredibly rare occurrence of coming anywhere close to winning a tournament (I finished second once and third/fourth a couple times...yay?), I'm basically ignoring tournaments. I mean, the Red Raiders are often signed up for 3 tournaments, but if I log on after work and find we're only signed up for one or two (or none), I never feel any sense of urgency to rectify that.

I recognize that this says much more about me than about the tournaments themselves, but I did want to echo those saying, "Please make the interface MUCH more intuitive," and "Please make it MUCH easier to create rosters for various tournament formats."

JasonC23 is offline   Reply With Quote