View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 01:48 PM   #34
getalife1798
Minors (Single A)

My interest has gone down since all the last update they did with the tournament list. I was a player who loved to build teams with Caps in play since I don't have a good bronze/silver/gold/Diamond team.

They deleted a bunch of cap tournaments that I felt like I could compete in and replace them with "bronze only" or "silver only" restrictions.

I get it, every team in the 1875 cap had 3-4 starters who were 100 or better. Still, I felt like I had a chance to build a roster that could complete.

I don't know the full results, but I have done so much better in those cap tournaments that everyone complained about than these newer/smaller tournaments.

EDIT - I want to add something else. I look at which teams are entered in these tournaments already. With tournaments being out for so long, I already know which teams are "tough" to beat. I try to avoid them if I can, but with the limited amount of tournaments my teams are built for, I cannot do that now. That is another note on why interest has decreased.

OOTP21

OOTP20

Last edited by getalife1798; 12-11-2019 at 01:52 PM.
getalife1798 is offline   Reply With Quote