View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 09:49 AM   #1
legendsport
Hall Of Famer

Modern Oldies - Historical Hybrid has 1 opening

Modern Oldies Baseball (MOB) has one opening as we move to OOTP 20; we are about to start our 1933-34 offseason activities (free agency specifically).

MOB is a historical-hybrid 1930s league using modern rules, like free agency, the draft, no segregation, divisional play, etc. We have 20 teams (four expansion teams were added when we started in 1931). The additional players come from both the Negro Leagues and top-level minors like the PCL. The league has modern-style minor leagues with all teams having full minors in the AAA/AA/A/SSA/Rk format of modern baseball.

We are holding the league because I want to get a new GM in place before starting free agency.

The available team is the Washington Senators: http://simsportleagues.com/mob/repor...ms/team_8.html

This is a very good team with several Hall of Famers that just won the AL East with 101 wins (and this is the same division with the Foxx/Grove A's & the Yankees - although the latter have lost Gehrig & Ruth to free agency).

You can check out the rules here

PM me here on the OOTP boards if you're interested or want more info.

Thanks!

Figment League - A fictional history of baseball - Want to join in the fun? Shoot me a PM!

Read the story of the Barrell Family - A Figment Baseball tale

The Figment Sports Universe - More Fake Sports Than You Can Shake a Stick At!

Last edited by legendsport; 04-08-2019 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Open team changed
legendsport is offline   Reply With Quote