View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 06:05 PM   #17
gmo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstreeter06 View Post
If I could ask for two minor edits for these:
1. for the All-Star Game break, could we have 2 days of padding before and after the ASG for regular season games?
2. is it possible to never have an off-day on a Saturday (along with Friday and Sunday)?

I'm alright with the season starting on the last Sunday of March as well to avoid going really far into October.
Starting with #2, I do not follow. The season should start on a Friday, then all the series should be Fri-Sun and either Mon-Wed or Tue-Thu. Outside the All-Star Break only Mon & Thu should be offdays.

You mention starting on Sunday, which makes it sound like things are offset by two days - if the season was starting on Sun then offdays would fall on Wed & Sat. Is that what you see? The files look correct there is
Code:
start_day_of_week="6"
at the top which corresponds to Friday (Sun is 1, Mon is 2, etc). It sounds like you do not have the option set in League Settings > Options > Force Start on Certain Weekday. For those schedules the box should be checked and the day should be Friday. The settings on the schedule should have set that, but maybe this was a weird case.

For #1, it sounds like the you want a 5-day All-Star break as opposed to the 4-day break there now? If that is the case, I could move the All-Star Game either back or forward one day and adjust the next couple series in that direction to squeeze out the offday around them since that would now be taken by that extra day in the break.