Thread: Online Leagues?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 08:53 AM   #76
Sharkn20
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatcat View Post
As we have said before if we have to wait for a good while for a MP version there might not be a MP community left to play it, leagues are not full and it gets harder each day to find people to fill the empty teams mainly due to people not liking FOF8. I would also guess without the ability to covert FOF8 to FOF9 some leagues will stay with FOF8 anyway because of the many years of history that would be lost.

I don't feel the MP community thinks that MP will be replaced by flashy end zone logo's, we probably think the game is being pushed out without it (if that happens) so OoTP get sales quickly. Jim cared about us when he was Solesismic, i quite understand now that the decision makers at OoTP probably care about making money!

As for you saying what is the point of making a game that is buggy or unstable, just delay the release and please get MP in correctly, I doubt the game will be out before Christmas so it's not like huge sales will be lost by a delay of a month or so.

As for Hockey Manager i guess there was no MP community prior to the game release unlike with FOF, so if that is correct your point is irrelevant I am afraid!
A new MP community will form with the players that buy the game to play SP and eventually have access to MP. I don't think that this Franchise will live or die by selling 50 or 75 more copies to those who are "threatening" to leave the Franchise if it doesn't have MP in it.

I prefer a solid game which progresses with next editions than a game that is rushed to be thrown out there with a buggy MP in it all day long.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk