Thread: Online Leagues?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 06:21 PM   #68
tzach
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
In the end, understand that I will be available and ready to discuss everything that goes into (or out of) FOF9 thoroughly and completely.

While there have been some discussions of the role of MP in FOF9, because the FOF8 approach is not multi-platform, no final decisions have been made.

Because of this post today and because of Markus' recent post, I think people deserve some sort of clarification of progress. I will do my best to post, before this weekend, everything I can. Including an answer tailored more specifically to what FlexD posted above as it relates to one of the major issues involved in how MP is implemented in FOF8.

I guess I can assume that people don't like an interface designed for long game sessions and multiple monitors? Oh, well, time to scrap that approach. Part of me hoped I was revolutionizing the industry, but that part of me understands that I was just annoying many of you. GUI has never been much of a "viva la revolution" arena.

So... as the Europeans like to say... keep calm and carry on. I will provide that update this week. If not, I deserve some torches and pitchforks.
as a somewhat longtime costumer, it doesn't surprise me that Jim took his time to post to this board. this is a great move.

and as some quarterback would say, r-e-l-a-x . we'll be fine with a great game soon.