View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 02:21 PM   #98
Jonesey
Minors (Double A)

I bought FHM 2014 not with the intention of spending a whole lot of time on it because I'm spoiled by OOTP and the endless features it provides.

I bought FHM 2014 to support the developers who are creating a hockey management simulation because hockey is my favorite sport and EHM is just too out-dated in my opinion.

I am excited for FHM 3, moreso than FHM 2. You will most likely still get my money for FHM 2 because I want you guys to know you are supported and I know you guys are working hard to get this game where everyone wants it to be.

I do have some concerns about FHM 2 such as not having free customization of league structures. I would really be interested in creating a custom league within the real world universe that directly competes with the NHL for talent and money. I also would love to be able to create a custom league and be able to grow that league to as many teams as I can dream of in a fictional universe.

Either way, I'm excited for the progress you guys are making. The screens look amazing and I can't wait to see what lies in the future.
Jonesey is offline   Reply With Quote