View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 12:51 PM   #83
Halara
Minors (Single A)

1. In the team strategy documentation for the 'Ask manager for strategy' and 'ask bench coach for strategy section' it says:

"Selecting this asks your manager/bench coach to set the strategy for the currently selected combination of Game Strategy Time and Game Score Situation"

If you select this option it does set their general strategy to that specific time and game score, but the time and game score does not seem to affect their strategy at all. I would love to see my managers opinion be different in a 9th inning tie game than it is in when the first pitch of the game is thrown.

2. I don't know if this is considered a bug or not but the AI strategy on hooking the SP is determined on the number of runs above or below you are in the score. However, if your late into the game and your SP just walked the first two batters I would like to see the AI pull him regardless of pitch count.

3. With setting up player substitutions in the depth chart I would like to have an option that allows me to sub a player every x amount of games regardless of lefty/righty splits.

4. With batters we're able to look at the stats of how they do against every single pitcher they've faced. I would like to see a similar thing for pitchers where I can see how they fared against batters. And in both cases I'd like to have a filter when I can apply a team filter. For example if I'm going up against Boston Red Sox and I want to see how my players have batted against the I can easily look at those numbers without sorting through every pitcher they've gone up against. Same would go for the pitchers, where I could look at how a specific Red Sox pitcher have done against my batters. Ultimately if this information was available during the actual live game that would be great as well.

#4 is definitely not a bug so maybe this is the wrong thread to post it in but it's certainly something I've wanted to see added to the game for a long time.
Halara is offline   Reply With Quote