View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 02:10 PM   #10051
okcochise
All Star Reserve

Baseball Cards - 1961-1969 Now Available

Thanks to TNFOTO, I have uploaded all of my cards.

If you have ever downloaded my 1961-1968 files previously from the ASG site, you only need to download the 60s Update file. If you are downloading for the first time, there is no reason to download that file since all cards including the updates are included in each season file. Those of you who received 1969 cards will need the 60s update file because I did update quite a few cards, especially the Expos thanks to Guy!! Thank you sir! If you download the updates, you should paste them into your previous folder(s) overwriting any previous cards you may have downloaded from me.

Note about the updates. Either a brand new card was created or an existing card had a name change to make way for a new card. So dont be confused if you see cards in the update that you got from me before. The name was simply changed.

Note about the names of the cards. I used baseball Reference for my key. The only variations from their name was where I needed to add a letter because of a name that has multiple players associated with it.

Lastly, I am soon to begin work on 1960 season which will utilize the 1963 Topps design. It will vary somewhat in that the circle will be removed and a logo placed on the bottom right of the card. The colors will also be color coded for each team, unlike 1963 actual set.

Here is the link to the files. Enjoy! Incidentally, if you find an error (misspelling, position error, etc) I would appreciate it if you let me know.

Gamefront

Jeff
okcochise is offline   Reply With Quote