View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 09:03 PM   #100
APBAgreat
Minors (Single A)

Thanks for the information. I have the game including the latestest 1.4 updae from P.I.S.D., but is there an answer to that question? Can you import all of the data from all of the bouts that you salvaged from the very first version of Title Bout Boxing? I even had the Board Game, but obviously I don't think you could imput the information from the bouts staged with the board game a 100 years ago. In all the past updates of TBCB I had no problem importing all of my statitics from all the bouts staged in my universe, hower, with TBCB 2013, while it allows you import a Past SAVED GAME (UNIVERSE), unlike all of the prior updates, I cannot import the boxer's past bout history with the Saved Game. Shouldn't all the statititical information be deemed as part of a Saved Game (Universe)? Is there a way to do it? Even a simple yes or No answer would be apprteciated because I haven't even been able to get that far since I first tried to import that information from Title Bout 2.6 to TBCB 2013, which was in the first week of theTBCB 2013 game being available to the public.

Last edited by APBAgreat; 04-13-2014 at 09:05 PM.
APBAgreat is offline   Reply With Quote