View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 01:34 PM   #13
Tiger Fan
Hall Of Famer

OPTIONS TAB
Note all of the historical settings are unchecked. I do not want the game importing real players or adjusting my league modifiers every year.

PLAYERS TAB
PLAYER CREATION SETTINGS
Big thing here is I want the PLAYER CREATION MODIFIERS at 100%. This is also why I need to have the independent leagues listed as major leagues becuase in testing it messed with the player creation quality. (Although thinking now I could maybe leave them at independent level and bump the PCM totals up above 1.000)

STATS AND AI TAB
I only do this once at the start of my league. Under import settings where it asks Select Which Setting to Import: I select 1935 as that was the style of play I wanted. Once done I believe it messes with your financial settings so best to do this before you go to your financial screen. Again, remember I only need to do this once for each league when I create it.

On the other side for league total I also only do this once. I found pick the TOTAL FROM YEAR being 2018 gave me numbers I liked. All modifiers need to be manually adjusted to 1.000 as well.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Tiger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote