View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 11:38 PM   #1
KRStyles
Bat Boy

Go Habs Go season

Hi all,

Im a fan from Quebec (so bare with me my english is that good :P)and I bought the game a few weeks ago. Ive always been a huge fan of management games so when I found FH4, I knew I had to give it a try.

So far, 8/10. The game is absolutely spot on!

The only thing I am really struggling with right now are the injuries. I dont know if Im just beeing unlucky but I always have huge injuries like 3-6 months for my top guys.

So heres a summary of my first season ever of FHM4!

First thing I wanted to do is rebuild the whole team. Even if MB said its was not neccessary, I have to disagree on this.

First move I did with the ''shop player option'' (god I love that it makes, for me, things so much easier) was trading Alex Galchenyuk for Anthony Mantha.

A good trade for me, Mantha is from Quebec and he finished the season with 26G-27A-53P which made him the best player of the season.

Another minor trade after that: I shopped Ales Hemsky for Radim Vrbata. It was also a good trade for me since I had a weakness on the RW. Even if Radim did well he spent most of the season on the injury list.

By the end of the season, at the deadline if Im correct I made the biggest trade so far.

I traded Sherbak Pacioretty a 2nd pick in 2018 and a 3rd pick in 2019 to Calgary for Dougie Hamilton, Sam Bennet and a 3 round pick in 2018

A pretty good trade for me. Bennet did well but after 15 games Hamilton was injured and out for 6 months

At the end of the season my line were as follow
Mantha-Drouin-Gallagher
Bennet-Danault-Vrbata
Carr-De La Rose-Hudon
Deslauriers-Mccaron-Shaw

Weber-Hamilton
Mete-Petry
Schlekon-Reilly

At the end of the season my line were as follow
Mantha-Drouin-Gallagher
Bennet-Danault-Vrbata
Carr-De La Rose-Hudon
Deslauriers-Mccaron-Shaw

Weber-Hamilton
Mete-Petry
Schlemko-Reilly

Price-Niemi

At the draft, I was lucky enough to land on the third pick overall like the Habs did this year at the draft. My first pick overall was Andrei Svechnikov! I managed to draft players like Adam Boqvist and Kotkaniemi(the real first pick of the HABS but drafted the guys in 2nd round).

The first of July, I decider to offer a contract to Paul Stasny(5.8/3 years) and to David Perron (3.8/3 years) and both accepted my terms! Ive also traded Shaw for a 3nd pick and buyout the contract od Alzner.

As of November 1 2019 Im currently having 8-7-0 and hoping to make the playoff! Andrei Svechnikov is playing on my top 6 and hes doing ok.

Ill keep you guys in touch, thanks for reading.

Last edited by KRStyles; 07-19-2018 at 12:04 AM.
KRStyles is offline   Reply With Quote