View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 11:12 PM   #123
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
I get you, Eugene. All I was asking, though, in relation to those potential independent teams was if you had any suggestions I might perhaps consider using later, for their nicknames, if and when such teams might ever be created later. Not necessarily asking for team-related sets at this particular point in regards to them, you see.

Thank you for all your help so far, in any case. It is very much appreciated, and I'll be certain to use what I can well enough when and if I can, et cetera, for sure. Even if they don't exactly match my ideas as desired, et cetera, I'm sure I can find places and times where they can be used in my setups for any of my saved games, in any case. CD out.

P.S. I can't wait to try and get this setup started as soon as possible, but looks like I may have to, until I can get all the other teams done which you can't do anything for here, Eugene, whether I make them myself or someone else does. Too bad that these programs may not allow pixel-by-pixel work, unfortunately. Would really help anyone who used them a lot more, I think, if they could zoom into certain areas of logos, caps, or jerseys, and allow such work, without having to go to any programs like MS Paint or GIMP, for example, first. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-14-2019 at 04:06 PM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote