View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 02:08 PM   #22
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Yes, I do plan to create this league, or try to recreate it, if I've tried to create it before. It's one of the leagues I've been wanting to start up for quite some time, and create a real history and all for, in truth. I don't know if anyone else is willing or able to work on these things, and I can live with some variances, if need be, for at least a little while, I think. Perhaps the simple ones could be like the real-world ones from the 19th Century here in North America, et cetera, and later versions could fit later times, of course?

Try the best you can here with colors and/or logos, okay? If something doesn't quite work, we can try and see if we can think of things that do.

I can be patient here with anyone who tries to help me here, for sure. At least for a while longer, that is, Eugene. I mean, I've been waiting for a good while already with several other requests, no doubt. What's a few more weeks, at least, when that's considered here? CD out.
This may take me 3 months for the 24-team league... 12 in the Major League and 12 Minor League teams.

I will do one team with logo, jersey and cap and see if you like it.

Please tell me if you don't like my work... it will not hurt my feelings.

Please understand I won't have the time to make changes... you will take it as it is... or not at all.

Agreed?
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote