View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 09:02 PM   #265
ptwarr18
Major Leagues

Help wanted: I am an OOTP vet from approx OOTP5 until OOTP releases around 2012, which is when I mostly lost touch with the community. Trying to get back into things with an established online league with hopefully over 10 seasons of activity and stability. I really am looking for an active owner/GM base with lots of forum and trading activity. Any articles are a plus but don't want them to be a requirement. I'll probably have them plus podcasts on my team as I have time.

My biggest OOTP accomplishment is taking the San Lorenzo Legends, a 4th level expansion team of the promotion/relegation style World Baseball Hierarchy to the top US tier and winning a championship there. I dabbled in a few other leagues with little managerial success probably due to my focus on WBH. I don't think I made it past 5 seasons in any other leagues.

Would love another shot to focus on 1 team in a great league. If anyone has any suggestions while I browse for a league it would be appreciated!

Also very important - Looking for a league planning on making the jump to OOTP 2018 soon as I do not own 2017. Would be happy to get acclimated to the league on your forums and get to know people early if you're planning to upgrade in the next few months.

Thanks,
Bobby