View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Worst to First - The Sequel

After running the previous dynasty from 1906-1971, and taking 11 of the 30 teams from last place to World Champions I ran in to some problems with moving files between laptop to external hard drive and back to the laptop. (It's always good practice to not delete your backup files accidentally after you reformat your hard drive)

So after losing that league and my other favorite leagues I was frustrated enough to walk away from OOTP for a while, especially after the delay of last year's version. But after reading the reviews for 13, I couldn't resist coming back to an old favorite. So after getting up to speed on the latest version I can't help but keep thinking about how leaving the first attempt undone has really bothered me.

So it's time to try and right that wrong.

Unfortunately there isn't a good way to pick up where I left off, so it's time for a reboot with a twist. We'll start round 2 in 1902, after the 1901 season has been played and take the team with the worst record. I'll plan on continuing until all 30 teams get their rings. Next up, a recap of 1901 and an introduction to my new team who lost 86 games, finished 28 games back, and had a last place OBP of .296 and a second to worst ERA of 3.23. Let the games begin...
NYY #23 is offline   Reply With Quote