View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 09:59 PM   #1
NYYANKS98
Minors (Double A)

Schedule Request

Hi, I just got this game during the AS Break sale and have promptly become addicted. I currently have a nearly 60 year long custom league going on,having started in 1952 with 8 teams, in which I expanded the season from 154 to 168 games. However, I've become frustrated by the balanced schedule the game provides by default, due to extremely unbalanced final division standings in which some divisions have finished below .500, and finally have looked into making an unbalanced schedule but am completely overwhelmed by the prospects of creating such a venture. I'm assuming based on the other posts in this forum that it's okay to just post requests for schedules and hope people are willing to do the work for you (which is frowned upon in most other modding communities I've witnessed), but if not I'd appreciated some help in making this easier for me if I have to do it myself.

I have a two league (Eastern, Western), 4 divisions (North, South, Central and Atlantic/Pacific) with 4 teams per division set-up. What I'm looking for is a set-up in which a team will play:
16 games against the three division rivals
8 games against the 12 other teams in the league
6 games against 4 teams from another division- either divisionally rotating on a yearly basis or against the same division from the other league.

I'm guessing the inner-league matchups would be best served as 4 game series, while interleague would be 3, and have previously moved Opening Day up to late March so as to accommodate the 6 extra games and long playoffs (3 game Wild Card Series, 5 game Division Series, 7 Game League Championship Series, 7 Game ABL Championship Series)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by NYYANKS98; 08-14-2015 at 10:00 PM.
NYYANKS98 is offline   Reply With Quote