View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 11:43 PM   #623
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
The teams that will be added to the game world when the EDA is created, I most likely have at least some items for, if not home and away uniforms to go with suitable caps and/or logos. But I will still have to check to be totally sure here, I think.

If anyone has any better and any reasonably logical and civil suggestions on subleague alignments for teams in the SCL, or for the EDA, I'd be glad to hear them, for sure. At the present time, the SCL's current team assignments are mentioned earlier in the thread, as are the potential upcoming team assignments for the EDA.

When the PBL starts, the Springfield Bluebirds and others will as well, whenever that is. Subleague names and team assignments for that league are still to be determined, but they will probably not begin play earlier than after the end of 1885, I think.

The teams that will begin play, once the CBO starts, will be as follows, with possible name changes at the start, if necessary and/or appropriate for the time period in which they begin play, with subleagues yet-unnnamed and yet-unconfigured:

Augusta Green Jackets
Billings Mustangs
Binghamton Rumble Ponies
Cedar Rapids Kernels
Elizabeth Resolutes
Iowa Cubs
Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
Lakeland Flying Tigers
Las Vegas 51's
Louisville Eclipse
Middletown Mansfields
New York Mutuals
Philadelphia Centennials
Richmond Flying Squirrels
Troy Haymakers
Washington Olympics

Teams likely to start in the SCS, if not already in existence, are probably as follows, with subleague names and/or configurations yet to be determined, whenever they begin play, or continue play (for those changing leagues through restructuring):

Brooklyn Cyclones
Clearwater Threshers
Columbia Fireflies
Danville Braves
Indianapolis Hoosiers
Jersey City Skeeters
Kansas City Cowboys
Newark Sailors
Omaha Storm Chasers
Providence Grays
Pulaski Yankees
Rochester Broncos
St. Lucie Mets
West Michigan Whitecaps
Williamsport Crosscutters
One yet-unidentified minor league team, most likely, from camly's PoD thread.

When 1901 comes around, finally, I will likely create either the American Federal Baseball Union with subleagues of the Federal League and the Continental League, or I will likely double the then-present size of Major League Baseball. The SBC will become the SRL, but it may not end up being exactly like the already-existing SRL-related OOTP 18 thread/dynasty currently is, to be completely honest with everyone here.

Also, in 1901, the NABA will gain its second subleague, the Victory League, to double the size of that league. The Union League will be sort of like the National League is to the American League, in truth, for our real-world, more or less.

As for other eventual major leagues that may be added in time to the applicable game world or worlds, if they are not from a fictional country, they are not likely to start play before 1901, I think. Depending on how things develop in that game world or certain game worlds, we may or may not even see new non-North American leagues start up until then, of course.

More information in the next post. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 09-11-2019 at 12:16 AM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote