View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 02:51 PM   #82
Magus978
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Pion> View Post
Unfair when I'm addressing your "qualifications"? Seems like the point still stands regardless of whether it is self-imposed qualifications or qualifications you're using for the purpose of your post. My main point is that qualifications applied on player overall rating can be very misleading as is the case for Lava. I'll take Bronze Lava over the majority of silvers at 1000 and under.
You seem to enjoy starting conflict. Like I said, everybody's definition of "budget player" is different. All I did was provide a basic guideline.

I shall no longer address you from this point on. Got better things to do with my time, mate.

Anyway...back to the task at hand. I don't think he's been mentioned, and if he has I probably overlooked it, but Jody Reed (77) 1988 Rookie Sensation is a very solid cheap pickup. Good defensive ratings, reasonable hitter. 7-day average is 500, so he comes fairly cheap too. Well worth training at other positions. Trains to a 70 at 1st, 91 at 2nd, and 83 at 3rd to go along with his 76 at shortstop.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Last edited by Magus978; 05-24-2019 at 02:58 PM.
Magus978 is online now   Reply With Quote