View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 05:20 PM   #57
Mr. Marlin
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey7 View Post
Have owned every OOTP ever----and I don't want to disparage you but what you say is NOT true. Everything suggested has already been done----the game does not load the pictures, the pictures are sometimes there sometimes not, the pictures on some players show up everywhere except when you open the player card and all you get is a team logo. Additionally suddenly a picture is magically replaced (was there before) by a facegen ! This has been happening with every iteration since facegen was introduced to the game. Go back and check previous and every year somewhere you will find a thread about and most of them are not mine.
I played one season in the MLB standard game and that did not happen to me. At least not that I noticed. Now that said tonight I'm creating a new fictional game so they will be all facegens from here on out for me.

I used to complain here frequently about a similar issue with logo and uniform progression. In short... they didn't. The year would change but the logos and uniforms would not even if the file names were built correctly. That might still be going on... not sure yet. It's been happening since 16 I think. But I figured out a work around that solves it enough for me. I know there have been other weird glitches with facegens and logos. To tell you the truth I think they are hard to duplicate which is why they still happen.
Mr. Marlin is offline   Reply With Quote