View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 12:52 PM   #27
kohut
Minors (Single A)

Fhm 4

I have been playing hockey simulators for over 20 years going back to HLS2. I am still utterly disappointed with FHM1,2,3 and wish I wouldn't have spent my money on the product. The game simulates ridiculously slow, the trade engine is unrealistic and does not reflect the tendencies of the current NHL, and is bare bones for trading features. There should be the shop a player around feature like in OOTP baseball. There should be the option to input what you are looking for in return be it prospects, draft picks, combination. There should be trades at the draft and teams making draft pick offers at the draft. Going back to the simulator engine, it runs way too slow and I am not interested in excuses such as there being so many features. If that is the case, then offer a dummied option so people who just want to make trades and be a GM not have to concern themselves with in depth simulation of the AHL. I seriously hope they do a huge revamp of those two issues otherwise I am going to save my money and not invest.
kohut is offline   Reply With Quote