View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 08:39 PM   #575
RFroese
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thank you for responding. I'm still very VERY frustrated by the response of we have no information on a patch that has been repeatedly promised would be available BEFORE FHM2. I assumed that to mean that it would be available by the end of today.

Cole, I sympathize with you regarding your family problems. I have a two year old and a wife and family definitely comes first. I have had to on numerous occasions take time off work to take care of my wife/daughter.

My issue here is the fact that I don't feel empathy/sympathy from OOTP/FHM. Six months ago we could have been told 'OOTP/FHM have decided to abandon development of the planned patch for FHM2014 and instead are focusing on FHM2. We are doing X for those who bought FHM2014 due to the multiple promises that remain unfulfilled for FHM2014.' That message would have solved the problem for everyone and saved OOTP a lot of face. Instead we've been promised a patch that isn't coming.

Just tell us what is going on directly and truthfully. That's all I (and I can only assume others who bought the game) want. Not a story about what is going on personally, but the reality about the game.

Thanks.
RFroese is offline   Reply With Quote