View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 04:20 PM   #568
AlpineSK
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Nuke View Post
Umm... Never? That`s my prediction. It seems OOTP as a company is run like a poorly planned kickstarter project :P
I would disagree with that when it comes to the company as a whole. The baseball side of things is where I have more experience and they are ridiculously responsive. Take, for example, the eSellerate issue. It was resolved on the OOTPB side within 48 hours or so if I remember correctly.

Cole at least is doing a fantastic job here. I'm a huge critic of the way things have played out with FHM 14, and he has come out as a shining star in this and deserves a lot of credit for what he has had to deal with from myself included.

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place..

If it comes down to it that the FHM14 patch will not be released until next week or so, just tell us. I gather the game is ready at this point so the "when its ready" excuses isn't working too well now especially since the time table was set as "before the release of FHM2 to allow people to play around with the new engine." Well, that's tomorrow...

I'll stick to reading through my OOTPB franchises "across the way" in the forums if that's the case and I'll just come back next week when the patch is out.

2013 Boston Red Sox

Or my blogs:

http://www.medicsbk.com

The Sports Medic
AlpineSK is offline   Reply With Quote