View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 11:55 AM   #11
moore4807
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorreporre View Post
I'd hire the second one as well, and for the same reasons .... coaching prospects !
By the way if you need a young defensman, you should scout Kyle O'Brien, from Bentley Falcons in the NCAA, he is free to sign and a good pick !

I'll be reading this .... Good luck !!!
We all agree that coaching candidate Adam Pauwelyn is the best candidate for the open fifth asst. coach.

However I'm a little surprised that neither of you opted to hire coaching candidate Eduard Tyulin to replace either Gord Murphy or Bryan McCabe. Tyulin's scouting ratings (15/12) are clearly superior to both coaches, his coaching defensemen (19) and forwards (16) is better than anyone currently on staff. Now his shortcomings are in player management and adjustments and he has virtually no patience. But in keeping one current defensive coach and adding Tyulin's forward coaching skills to shore up Coach Ramsay's are an overall improvement to the team IMHO.

The goalie coaches have impressive coaching skills, but not enough to warrant the upheaval at this time. Both of you noted that Pauwelyn is outstanding at potential evaluations and should handle any duties assigned to that skill set.

Kyle O'Brien NCAA, got it! Actually one of my friends sons is playing juniors up in Mass. right now - I'm hoping he makes it into the game when they update it this year.

Last edited by moore4807; 01-20-2015 at 11:58 AM. Reason: forgot a sentence!
moore4807 is offline   Reply With Quote