View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 06:43 AM   #10
DAL 9000
Minors (Triple A)

Mm, short posts. So quick to write. So effortless. So accurate. (On the other hand, they leave no scope for things like Emoticon Theater, which let me come within an ace of fulfilling my lifelong dream of using-- in a contextually appropriate way-- every possible emoticon in just a single post. Plus, even though I know it's rude and crude and just plain sad to laugh at your own jokes, I gotta say... the two-bananas-and-a-cat thing? Stroke... of genius. But, however, I digress.)

Tune in tomorrow (probably) for my next update, when we'll pay a visit to the seedy back alleys of Sesame Street and document Oscar the Grouch's darkest secrets... and the /shocking truth/ about his past.

Also, we may produce a clear, concise explanation of what we're trying to achieve with this project in the specific areas of news text and PbP commentary, which would enable us to avoid lengthy and confusing explanations later in the project when we reach those areas.

But on that front we make no promises. We're good at lengthy and confusing. Clear and concise is frightening, and strikes us as unnatural.