View Single Post
Old 04-05-2004, 02:14 AM   #1
mh2365
Banned

Infractions: 0/2 (101)
Louisville Boxing Association

For lack of creativity I call my universe after my town ... I am using Cube's scheduling but a modified aging system ...

SETUP - Started in January 1900, with every fighter that started fighting in 1900 or prior. All the beginning fighters started at prime. Every year each fighter who debuted in that year will join (i.e. starting 1901 all fighters who debuted in 1901 will join). Starting in 1905 all new fighters will start at beginning (1905 so I can build a base of club fighters) and in the club group.

CLUB FIGHTERS - Any fighter who has 5 more losses than wins will drop to club fighters and will only fight newcomers and other club fighters. Only way out of club fighting is to even out their record. All club vs club fights will be fast simmed on the fight cards.

WATCHING VS SIM - I fast watch (meaning fast speed through each round) any fight that wasn't able to fit on a fight card and all fights in which the odds are 2 -1 or closer. If a fight is the main event it is always watched. I like to keep my own score cards to help keep my interest in the fights I watch.

ALTERED AGING SYSTEM - If a beginner goes 5 - 0 or 4 -1 in his first 5 fights he moves up to pre - prime and joins the main group. Otherwise after 8 fights. 7 - 3 or better after 10 fights they go to prime. Otherwise after 12 fights. Losing record anytime after 20 fights they go to post - prime. Everyone but the champ, top 5, or less than 5 losses, goes to post - prime after 35 fights. Everyone after 45. Once at post - prime they start cube's point system with 30 points. Once down to 10 points, they go to end.

CHAMPIONS - Must always fight a top 10 contender. Only exception is in their first Title Defense they must fight someone who beat them, unless they are undefeated. First two fighters in each division with 8 wins will fight for the championship. Must fight top contender once a year. The third time the title changes hands it's split into WBA, WBC, IBF

Well that's all I can think of for now. First year results to follow. Oh yeah, all fights are 10 rounds. Title fights are 15. Top 10 fighters fight 12 rounds.

Last edited by mh2365; 04-05-2004 at 02:17 AM.
mh2365 is offline   Reply With Quote