View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 08:59 PM   #3754
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
It looks like we missed most of the OOTP fun today. I parked the kids in the lake and they have not come out except for food and drinks. Congratulations on the win!!!

It was not much of a battle. My Base Stealers could not keep up.

But don’t celebrate too long....we meet each other again next week and then we will also have to worry about the little Talent Thieves.

Too bad the Falcons could not get the upset victory. The kids asked about them.

One of the boys is wearing a Cougars shirt and hopes you can get your team the Iron trophy.

It will be a tough one trying to secure a Bronze trophy for the Crusaders.
I remembered you were at the lake house so I did not send any PM's to keep you abreast of the playoffs. I wasn't sure if you would be able to peel away and log in.

If the Cougars can win they will complete their worst to first story. The Bulldogs will be sentenced to the purgatory of Iron League at least another week. They will be better for it though.Tell those little Talent Thieves that the Cougars will be on the prowl looking for them next week but I dare not get too close. Last time we rubbed shoulders I think my whole team's OVR went down.

The Spurs took the USC Trojans to 7 games in the Conference Finals but Koufax slipped up in game 7.

Have fun!

Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote