View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 06:02 PM   #1
Lappaacco
Minors (Single A)

Post European league bugs, I found so far

So I've been playing over 700 hours this game on standard mode (challenge mode ON). Here is bugs that I found while playing.

Leagues I've been playing so far: VHL, EBEL, Get, Suomi-Sarja, Mestis, Liiga, Allsvenskan, SHL, NL, DL, Metal, OHL, WHL, QMJHL, FHL, AHL.

All european leagues (which have option to send players to second tier[Liiga->Mestis, Allsvenskan, HockeyEttan etc.]):
You can sign example a lot of top players with this. Example your budget is 3milj and you sign some 4 star player with 2milj and when he signs you can just send him to second tier and got that 2milj back to your budget. Lets you do this to get five 4 star player and when your roster is done, you just get them all back to your main roster (now your budget says -10milj).

Allsvenskan/SHL:
1. Getting email trading deadline is ended, but still can make trades between allsvenskan/SHL teams only (Not sure if its option in real?).
2. My top3 players left to play international games during relegation run (Allsvenskan) and during finals (SHL).

Allsvenskan/Suomi-Sarja:
Won't get achievement when winning regular season, playoffs. Got promoted also (that gave achievement).

Suomi-Sarja:
Players claim rewards twice.

Offtopic: Idea to have in game. Chance to loan players from NHL. I mean players who won't make it to NHL roster. (Keep going! I love this game serie. )

Sorry my bad English. Its not my native language.
Lappaacco is offline   Reply With Quote