View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 07:18 AM   #86
daveh2018
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgo View Post
I hope there is a full database of cards available. It's frustrating knowing I need something like a right-handed platoon 1B but not being able to see the player rating splits in the auction house, or not knowing if there is a card that would fit perfectly in the price range who exists but isn't listed at the time.

I play FIFA ultimate team too and get a ton of enjoyment out of looking through the card database on futbin and theory-crafting teams. Plus it's something people can browse at work while not actually playing the game to get that fix in.

https://www.futbin.com/19/players
If there was a card database, maybe it could evolve in such a way that only pulled (from packs) / won (from tournament) players are on the list - showing OVR, year and category, handiness, basic stats like you get now from AH and showing when pulled and numbers pulled / how many in game / how many were quick sold / how many are in auction house. Then, make it an option to show the splits.

This way, there still are mysteries as to (1) who the unpulled cards are aside from the 2019 Live cards and (2) the splits if someone doesn’t want to see them.
daveh2018 is offline   Reply With Quote