View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 12:46 PM   #1
aquatix
Bat Boy

Quick post to the developers from what may be part of the silent majority

I love this game and the potential it now has after joining OOTP.

I used to check these forums frequently but the trolls and negativity are getting too much. I cannot fathom why people take the time to post and complain like some do. I assume they think it's because the negativity will motivate the developers? Seems silly to me, it's not like these guys don't want our money. Why rush them towards an unfinished project? I imagine part of the delay is figuring out how to work together. But at the end of the day, if you want to post something like "I will no longer buy this game, etc." then who cares? Go away as these forums obviously no longer pertain to you.

Regardless, I'm hoping the developers read this as I feel many others may feel the same way. I'd put money on these opinions (or close to it) being the silent majority, even though those few trolls are trying to make it appear otherwise.

To the developers:

- Do not be disheartened by the naysayers and complainers, it's the internet and that's to be expected. Some of us who don't want to get involved in the posting drama but are looking forward to playing this
- Take your time and put out a great product, if that means next Fall, so be it. Updating us when possible is great.
- Understand that there are many of us (I know of quite a few) who can't wait to buy this WHENEVER it comes out. We just don't feel the need to continually post, asking for updates.
- You guys rock, unfortunately the drama and headaches are just part of doing business on the internet

Looking forward to the game!!