View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 05:07 PM   #50
Muzamba
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by American_Ernesider View Post
Quick question -- I loaded one of the templates and it set to an inaugural draft. Unfortunately, it scouts after each pick from my team and after the CPU completed it's picks.

Anyway around this?
Sorry, that was probably my fault. When you set up a new league using a template, it asks if you want to hold an inaugural draft. By default, this option is checked, so I have to remember to uncheck it each time I set up a league. Apparently, I neglected to do this for one of the leagues. My bad!

Off the top of my head, I think the best workaround would be to delete the league in question and re-add it. Here's how I'd go about it: After deleting the specific league, go to the Game menu and select "Load Saved Game". Choose the league file where the draft took place. Once it loads, return to the Game menu, select Game Setup, then League Setup, then Options (or maybe Rules.. I forget) and there should be a checkbox at the top labeled "Hold Draft". Assuming this is checked, uncheck it. Then click the Templates button at the bottom left and select "Save as Template" (giving it the same name as its league file.) Finally, re-load the league file of the universe you're adding it to, go to Game->Game Menu->League Setup, click Templates, select "Load Template", and choose the template you just altered. This should fix the problem. If not, you may have to delete all the drafted players and re-stock the league using the "Fill league with Fictional Players" function. Let me know if you need any further assistance.
Muzamba is offline   Reply With Quote