View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 08:28 AM   #12
CurlyKarkovice
Minors (Triple A)

So weird people won't say what they pay or vote for....anyway, EDIT: $550 total March through July, none since. My big moves have been selling Hughie Jennings from a pack (he's not great offensively and went for 800k right away), Hank Aaron and few other guys recently for a million PP total to "fund" the perfect team. Bought some players and ripped packs (best pull I kept was a perfect Seaver and Eckersley).

Oh and lucking out by making the decision to be a White Sox themed team before the missions started and ended up with Ed Walsh and Appling right away. Honestly still hasn't translated to championships in perfect. Even missed the wild card twice with over 100 wins the last two weeks (22 games back in my division with 102 wins !!!).

Invest more than $550 or none at all? Whatever makes one happy, I'm happy with my team and the missions I've collected it has been a blast. Just trying to collect to get the missions with Ichiro and Griffey (maybe sell him), that might get the team over the hump. Looking forward to tournaments and new missions with my collection. College football season has started so I only check twice a week now. I don't skew ballpark factors which could be another thing that would help.

So there's my story if you are contemplating invest green backs in the game, just slap in diamond league or put way more than $400 in if you want to win perfect league championships. Or maybe I'm just a terrible manager and $550 would get someone else multiple Perfect league trophies. LOL

Last edited by CurlyKarkovice; 09-11-2019 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Checked my paypal account for accuracy
CurlyKarkovice is offline   Reply With Quote